Are the Tokens I have bought in the Private or Presale subject to vesting?
Yes, your tokens that you have bought in the Private Community Sale or in the Presale are vested in order to prevent pump & dump after the Public Listing. Immediately after the Public Sale, you can claim your tokens that you secured in the Private Community Sale in your Vesting Dashboard. The vesting period for the Private Sale community investors is 17 months, of which you can claim approx. 6% per month from the 31st day after the Public Sale. The TGE Presale Event is also subject to vesting: 20% of your $WSI can be claimed immediately after the Public Listing on your Vesting Dashboard and the remaining 80% will be paid out at 6.6% per month over a period of 12 months. Please note that your tokens will be displayed in the Vesting Dashboard. When you claim them, the $WSI tokens will be transferred to your Metamask or Trustwallet. Please make sure you have added the token address in Metamask to see your $WSI tokens after claiming. WSI token address: 0x837A130aED114300Bab4f9f1F4f500682f7efd48
How do I get my purchased $WSI from the Private - and Presale to my Wallet?
You can claim your $WSI taking into account the vesting strategy via your dashboard on https://app.wesendit.io/vesting. Because you have to pay gas fees on each claim, we do not recommend doing this multiple times a day.
What is made with the money from the funding rounds?
The $WSI token sale proceeds will be distributed on a percentage basis to the following sectors:
12.5% Tier 1 CEX Listing Fee
16% Legal & Security
Does the team and the seed investors also have a vesting?
Yes, the team and the seed investors are also under vesting.
How can I buy tokens with $WSI via pancakeswap?
The following video shows you the process: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9frDwhhLtQk